2007 RV Shows

bpalpaca

Sundance at Pittsburgh Show

Cheryl,

Yes... we purchased that "Best in Show" Sundance the other day at the Pittsburgh show. We are looking forward to picking it up next week after it gets back to the dealership. I hope you noticed everyone wiping their feet before getting in :rolleyes:

Netem

Went to the St. Louis show yesterday they had two Big Horns and two Sundances. Talked to the Big Horn factory rep and was very friendly. I was very impressed with new pin box covers. The Sundance now has some sort of solid counter top but could'nt get to the rep to ask about it as he was very busy with alot of interested people. Heartland showed very well against the other RVs. Didn't see anything I would trade my Sundance for in the price range.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Went to the St. Louis show yesterday they had two Big Horns and two Sundances. Talked to the Big Horn factory rep and was very friendly. I was very impressed with new pin box covers. The Sundance now has some sort of solid counter top but could'nt get to the rep to ask about it as he was very busy with alot of interested people. Heartland showed very well against the other RVs. Didn't see anything I would trade my Sundance for in the price range.

Glad you mentioned what they had there , were getting ready to go with some relatives from out of town. They want to buy a new one and have never seen any Heartland trailers , except my pictures. They wanted to see mine but its in the shop , getting a few things fixed.....Ken

Cheryl

bpalpaca,

Didn't see any mud or dirt in your unit. Of course yesterday, although cold, was a beautiful sunny day outside. It was nice to see the Sundance and Big Horns. We go to the show every year and this was the 1st time we have seen Heartland products there. I hope they start selling better in our area. Enjoy your new 5th wheel.