2009 Cyclone3950 holding tank valve

I just purchased this trailer and the holding tank valve are not marked in anyway. There are 3 valve up front and 2 valve in rear. I think I may know what is what up front. Should be Fresh water, Gray water, and Black? But the 2 in the rear is the main problem. I filled sink in half bath and pulled both valve one at a time until it drained. I marked it Grey. Close valve when it stopped flowing. Fill toilet and pulled other valve and nothing came out. closed valve and pulled the one I had marked Grey and it flowed. What the heck? Shouldn't the sink and toilet go in different tanks? Owners manual says nothing useful and I have seen nothing to help on here. Someone help me solve this problem. Need a diagram of the holding system.

danemayer

Hi Dmeyers805,

I'm not familiar with the plumbing layout on the 3950 but I'm sure another owner will chime in shortly.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I just purchased this trailer and the holding tank valve are not marked in anyway. There are 3 valve up front and 2 valve in rear. I think I may know what is what up front. Should be Fresh water, Gray water, and Black? But the 2 in the rear is the main problem. I filled sink in half bath and pulled both valve one at a time until it drained. I marked it Grey. Close valve when it stopped flowing. Fill toilet and pulled other valve and nothing came out. closed valve and pulled the one I had marked Grey and it flowed. What the heck? Shouldn't the sink and toilet go in different tanks? Owners manual says nothing useful and I have seen nothing to help on here. Someone help me solve this problem. Need a diagram of the holding system.

The black tank is for the toilet. You should have two gray tanks. One is for the galley (kitchen) and the other is for the bathroom shower and sink. Hope this helps.