2011 Bighorn 3585RL furniture

7T7

We have a 2011 Bighorn 3585RL. We are trying to replace the living room furniture with a sofa/sleeper for the back wall and theater recliners by the table. We can't seem to find a sofa/sleeper narrow enough for when the slides pulled in. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I replaced the recliners with a theatre seat which sits next in the kitchen slide.
In the back I lay the sofa on it's back against the wall and remove the legs. Using a cordless drill and socket it takes about a minute to do.
So unless your sofa is no longer useable that is one option for you.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Want to see suggestions so I am adding a response. SIL just bought a 2012 BH 3585 and may have similar desires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

We have a 2011 Bighorn 3585RL. We are trying to replace the living room furniture with a sofa/sleeper for the back wall and theater recliners by the table. We can't seem to find a sofa/sleeper narrow enough for when the slides pulled in. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Please see my post on Best furniture from Carolina factory outlet. I will try to tag you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

crmfghtr

Hi. We have a landmark and didn't like the sofa or theater recliners. First off you can't take a nap on the sofa because it wasn't wide enough front to back to lay on. We replaced it with a convertible sofa. We spent several weekends at various furniture stores looking for one. My wife finally found one in the last furniture store. We found rocker recliners at ashley furniture that were a good fit.20180420_174051.jpg20180413_182609.jpg
Sorry couldn't figure out how to rotate the images.

We also didn't like the vinyl. All we have to do is click the back and lay the sofa down. There is also storage under the seat. More storage than before. No more big bulky hide a bed. Also weighs only 110 pounds. PM me for the info on the manufacturer. Also best of all the cost was only $320. For the sofa and $300 a piece for the recliners.

Last edited: