2011 sd3300ck extra shaky?

PEIFAMILY

We just arrived in Kansas and when we set up, the RV seems extra shaky. We have the jacks extended only about 4" and have blocks under the front jacks as we always do, have the rear jacks blocked up as well so they are not over extended, the wheels have four chocks around them and we also have the wheel x chocks installed. I have never seen it this bad before, when I push side to side lightly around the hitch, it seems to have noise coming from the legs, but I imagine thats common..? We just got here from Texas and it was all nice and tight there with no issues..

I reset my chocks and the rear jacks, the RV is level (on gravel). Any suggestions on what to check to see if anything is loose? Even typing on the computer, I can feel the kitchen shaking some.

I am thinking I need to hitch up again to reset the front jacks?

Thanks!

Jason

sjs731

We have a 3300CK also. X2 on JT Strongarms. The kids would wake me up every time they jumped out of their bunk. Much better now. A friend of mine has Steadyfast and likes that also.

Steve and Carrie
HOC #2252
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PEIFAMILY

Thanks everyone.

Soon as this lovely freezing rain/snow/slush stops I will reset it and see what happens.. I think I should get a set of arms to prevent further headaches.