2013 Cyclone 3010 Waste Valve Labels?

T_Bearman

Just picked up my new Cyclone, and none of the waste valves are labelled. The rear valve is obviously a grey (but which one?), but the two midships aren't labelled, and the dealer didn't know which is which. Is there a way they're supposed to be, or is it trial and error time?

Thanks for any insights.

danemayer

You ought to be able to find the gray valves without too much trouble by running water in the kitchen. Open all the valves and then close them one at a time until the water stops. That's the kitchen gray. Do the same for the main shower. That leaves the black tanks. I'm not familiar with the Cyclone layout, but I think a prior post said the sink and toilet in the rear both go to the rear black tank. If you run water into that sink, you ought to be able to identify the rear black tank. The remaining valve will be the front black tank.

porthole

Retired
If it is the same as mine, the forward most handle is the front gray (shower, bath sink and washer-dryer) the second handle is the black. The valve in the rear compartment is the kitchen gray tank.

Your handle for the black tank may also be slightly larger then the other two.

And since you have a 3010 you don't have a "rear black tank".

Last edited: