2013 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials for Rally Attendees

olcoon

We also had the wet bolts & Strong Arm Jacks installed just after the 2011 Rally. I was told there would be labor on top of everything & after we left DW noticed we weren't charged for the labor also! We were too far down the road to go back to get it corrected. :confused:

jbeletti

2013 Goshen Rally - Free Axle Alignment Checks, Correct Track Alignments, Sales and Installations

See a new PDF attached to post #1 of this thread. It's a two-page document explaining what Mobile Outfitters will be offering at the rally in terms of Correct Track.

Here's a quick summary:
  • Free Axle Alignment Checks (signup required)
  • Correct Track Alignments - $100 (for those who already have it - signup required)
  • Correct Track System Sales and Installation at the rally (by Great Lakes RV - purchase at Mobile Outfitters booth)

See the Correct Track document in post #1 for more details.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Free Axle Alignment Checks, Correct Track Alignments, Sales and Installations

What a deal from Mobil Outfitters on Correct Track.

Bobby A

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - Free Axle Alignment Checks, Correct Track Alignments, Sales and Installations

See a new PDF attached to post #1 of this thread. It's a two-page document explaining what Mobile Outfitters will be offering at the rally in terms of Correct Track.

Here's a quick summary:
  • Free Axle Alignment Checks (signup required)
  • Correct Track Alignments - $100 (for those who already have it - signup required)
  • Correct Track System Sales and Installation at the rally (by Great Lakes RV - purchase at Mobile Outfitters booth)

See the Correct Track document in post #1 for more details.

Jim,
Did I miss something, where do we sign up for the free axle alignment check ??
Thanks,

jbeletti

Jim,
Did I miss something, where do we sign up for the free axle alignment check ??
Thanks,

Hi Bobby,

In post #1 of this thread, there are several bulleted items. One of them is the Axle Alignment and Correct Track items. Attached to that post are several PDF documents. One of them is the Axle Alignment / Correct Track document. In that document is more detail and the link you seek.

Here is the link to signup for the Axle Alignment Check / Correct Track Alignment.

gpshemi

Jim:
People ought to look at these prices - They are pretty good!!!

IDK...I'm a little mixed on some of it. If I look hard enough on the internet I can find it for the same prices or even slightly cheaper. If install isn't included...I think you can do better on some of it. Still, it's nice to get it all done while there and be sure there's no issues afterwards.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
IDK...I'm a little mixed on some of it. If I look hard enough on the internet I can find it for the same prices or even slightly cheaper. If install isn't included...I think you can do better on some of it. Still, it's nice to get it all done while there and be sure there's no issues afterwards.

Searched JT's Strong Arms on the internet. Cheaper there.

Theresau

Kelly said it wouldn't take more than an hour.

Jamie,

In their flyer, I see an asterisk next to the price. The footnote for that is $50 per hour. Don't go by me though - not my flyer :)

Call Kelly at the number in the flyer to be certain.

Jim

Theresau

We're now thinking we're going to go with the Mor-Ryde. We were amazed yesterday at how well the new BC tows with just a standard pin box. We were on some of the worst patches of Michigan's expressways and ride wasn't bad at all. Just a very small chucking and no bucking at all.

porthole

Retired
We're now thinking we're going to go with the Mor-Ryde.

If you do, I have a MOR/ryde - PullRite adapter plate I'll sell you for a really really good price........

PS, The SuperGlide gets some additional parts installed with the pin box besides the capture plate. Make sure you advise them of your hitch.

Lou_and_Bette

Jim, I know you have a lot on your plate but I have a question. I was planning on getting my rig weighed and I noticed on the newest flier that Mobile Outfitters had included a weighing registration link in their flier...is this the place to sign up for only the weighing?

jbeletti

Jim, I know you have a lot on your plate but I have a question. I was planning on getting my rig weighed and I noticed on the newest flier that Mobile Outfitters had included a weighing registration link in their flier...is this the place to sign up for only the weighing?

Hi Lou,

I created the Correct Track flyer. I included the weighing signup form link as the 2 stations will be near each other, though not related. You may use the Weighing link in that document to signup for weighing. It is a link to the one and only weighing signup form.

Signing up for Axle Alignment Check/Correct Track Alignment is it's own link and form.

So - each is signed up for separately. Sorry if I confused things by including the weighing link in the Correct Track document.

Bobby A

Hi Bobby,

In post #1 of this thread, there are several bulleted items. One of them is the Axle Alignment and Correct Track items. Attached to that post are several PDF documents. One of them is the Axle Alignment / Correct Track document. In that document is more detail and the link you seek.

Here is the link to signup for the Axle Alignment Check / Correct Track Alignment.

Thank you my friend, see ya soon !!

Lou_and_Bette

Thanks Jim, got the email and signed up for weighing through that link, Bette was asking about the carpet shampooing since there is no flier or sign up form on that link (I am claiming all the dirt is brought in on Milo's feet)

jbeletti

Thanks Jim, got the email and signed up for weighing through that link, Bette was asking about the carpet shampooing since there is no flier or sign up form on that link (I am claiming all the dirt is brought in on Milo's feet)

Hi Lou,

I'm still working out the pricing with the carpet cleaning guy. I know the carpet cleaning will be $70. There will be options for cleaning furniture, Scotchguard etc. Hope to have that all worked out so I can post the final flyer soon.

For $70, I'm having mine done. They need it bad.

We'll probably have to pay for yours since Emme will add 4 more feet to Milo's when you doggy-sit for us in October :)

ATLJOHN

Hi All
Just spoke to Mor/Ryde sale department and seems that they will not be coming to the Fairgrounds to do the install. They advised me that I needed to bring my rig to them.

They advised me it would be about 30 - 60 minute install.