2015 Bighorn factory TV's

uncledon

Her chauffeur
Wondering what TV'S the factory was installing in the 2015 model year Bighorns? Anyone care to comment?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

uncledon

Her chauffeur
OK. Thx for the reply Jim. Picking up a "new" not-previously-owned 2015 on Monday. At time of viewing there were no TV'S installed. Just want to have an idea of the models HL was installing.

Oregon_Camper

Enjoy the "new to you" Bighorn.

Feel free to grab my Pre-Delivery Document from the link in my signature below.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your ne rig. Being a 15 and probably sitting on the lot, your TV's were probably borrowed for another rig. Your build sheet and package should have the brochure for the TVs in it.

uncledon

Her chauffeur
The build sheet, or rather options list from HL didn't specify a brand only sizes and that they were LED HD. I hadn't thought about the owners pack, but they may have snatched those too. Thx.

danemayer

Heartland changes TV manufacturer/models all the time. No telling what was originally in the trailer. Even two trailers with the same year/model/floor plan built the same month, could have something different.

Noofear

Mine came with a Samsung in the living room and a TAX in the bedroom. I have a 3875FB.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

uncledon

Her chauffeur
Yeah Dan I've heard that before. I guess as long as it meets the specifications on the options list I'll be a happy camper.

'Lil Guy'

Just about all HD TVs are great now. As long as you get the right size for the locations I think you'll be happy. Enjoy.

B

BouseBill

Our 2015 3570RS has a LG in the living room and an Insignia with disk player in the bedroom.

B

BouseBill

I think post #8 hits the nail on the head, whatever Heartland has at the moment which fits the specs goes in.

NYSUPstater

Our BC has Furrion TV's. Seem to be of decent quality. Radio is the same. Ours was supposed to not have a BR TV but got incl in the pkg we ordered. Went a bought a TV for BR before we actually got the coach, ended up giving it to our DD and her hubby--kept factory one.

teasac69

My 2014 BH has Samsungs in both slots. Never turned the BR one on after PDI. I would just press them for best price and save enough to get the latest models you can find versus something they pull out of another or a storeroom. My coax has been hosed up from the start but never addressed. I just use my barrel connector in the slide and hook up my tailgater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk