2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

Even with the rain, We a fantastic time. Thank you to Jim B and Terry H along with all the others that put on this rally. Thank you to Heartland for the factory tours and excellent service work that was done at the rally.

I also thank all of you that gave my kids golf cart rides and provided them entertainment as they had a blast and can hardly wait for the next Goshen rally in 2017!

David - happy to hear your First Goshen Rally was a memorable one. Speaking for myself, I really enjoyed getting to know your family more. Your kids are adorable. You better check to make sure Arin is still onboard when you pull out of here, lest I adopt her :)

Goshen 2017 - Kids Program! I can see it now my friend ;)

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
To Jim, Julie and everyone else responsible for this rally, thanks for all your efforts. Great show as usual.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
we arrived home today after another awesome national rally. as many have said it was another great job done by jim and his assistants. now that donna and i have a new position as ontario chapter leaders we look forward to doing as good a job at our ontario rally in 2016.

danemayer

Those of you still at the fairgrounds, keep your awnings in. A 2nd line of severe storms is on the way through Iowa and on the way to Indiana.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We have arrived home safely boy what a rally! Great job done by Jim B and his crew. I appreciate all the hard work that went into this venue you guys surely did a heck of a Job. I can't believe how quickly it passed I can say I will not miss the passing trains every 20 minutes LOL. I look forward to 2017 can't imagine how they will top this one. I have to thank the many heartlanders who came to my aide last Friday you all helped to make a bad situation less stressful and a memorable one. See you all again down the road

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Well I just want to thank all the people who came to help and and check on my wife Colleen after her accident on Friday afternoon. To the first responders; Duane and Chris and to the care givers throught out the evening and on Saturday; Debbie, Terry, Bette, Jodie and all of those who stopped by even as far away as Canada thanks so much for the words of comfort and care. We made it home by Monday and Col is resting better now that we are home. It was a great rally with great people put on by a great president.

Toccoatravelers

Our first Goshen Rally was a blast, good friends, good food and good times! Thanks to Jim, Julie and the scores of behind the scenes volunteers who made our time in Goshen fabulous. Thanks also to Heartland, their staff, and leadership. You really know how to take care of your owners, that's why Heartland has so many repeat owners......customer service!! Looking forward to our next rally! Happy Trails all, hope your journey home was safe.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
David did your truck get fixed today??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, GMC got our Truck fixed and we were on the road back home by 2 PM Monday. We stopped over night and avoided the worst parts of the storms that crossed along I-80 on Monday evening and arrived home Tuesday. We did encounter very heavy rain and sat through several tornado warnings as the storms pasted just north and south of the location we stopped for the night.

mlburst1

Another thank you to Jim, Julie and all of the rest of the folks responsible for this rally, we had a great time seeing old friends, making new friends, attending presentations and enjoying the dinners and entertainment!

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
As first-timers we were in awe of the venue, the organization of the rally and especially all of the wonderful people we met! I think rallies are in our blood now.
We can't say Thank You enough to everyone who contributed a little or a lot to make it a great 9 days

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hey, we had a great time at the Rally. Thanks to Jim B., Julie, Terry and all the others who worked hard for the benefit of the rest of us. Also thanks to all who stopped by and visited with us at the Southeast Publications Booth in the Marketplace. It was great to meet and talk to you. Thanks too to Ken and Kathy for their work (mostly Kathy :) ) for making the Marketplace successful. We left Sunday and stopped by Mor-Ryde early Monday morning for a rig inspection of our IS system and they gave us a thumbs up. Then left to travel home to Texas. Made it home yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon. We did have some excitement on the way home. Our truck went into the liimp mode north of Nacodoches, TX. Ooops I forgot to fill the DEF. Limped to a Shell station, bought some DEF, put it in and we were good to go. Made it home Okay. See Yall on the road....safe travels. :)

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Andy and Joanna, So glad that you had a good time. Thanks for coming,
Dan and Karen
North Central Region Director

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Neale and Leslie,
Glad that you had a great time, and hope to see you at a rally again..

Dan and Karen

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy and Joanna, So glad that you had a good time. Thanks for coming,
Dan and Karen

We had a blast Dan and Karen. Rowdy misses his golf cart rides though. Lol. Hope to see yall down south sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean-Pam

We want to pile on to all the others. This was our first Goshen Rally and had a blast. Jim and team did an awesome job!!! The entertainment was great, food outstanding, the seminars were very informative and the vendor selection great. We are already making a list for the 2017 rally. With all the wonderful folks we met, we are also looking to attend Chapter and Regional rallies. Thank you to all!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
JimB, the "package" was delivered. (The tripod and dish from LinuxKidd). We just got back from a delightful dinner with Clif and Millie, aka avvidclif on the forum. Love our Heartland family, it's just like we always have known them.

Erika

Seren

Our first rally was so awesome. We learned a lot, meet some wonderful people and totally enjoyed the pre-rally events and tours. There was even some trying to mudbog with their rig when pulling out of the infield on Sunday. Maybe we should have a contest in two years?!? Was sooo impressed with the organization of the rally, arriving, seminars, and events could not have been handled any better. Thanks to all involved!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We want to pile on to all the others. This was our first Goshen Rally and had a blast. Jim and team did an awesome job!!! The entertainment was great, food outstanding, the seminars were very informative and the vendor selection great. We are already making a list for the 2017 rally. With all the wonderful folks we met, we are also looking to attend Chapter and Regional rallies. Thank you to all!!!

Hey Dean, I didn't see where you said what great neighbors you had? :D:DSuper, meeting you and Pam, and the lads. Glad you had fun. Can't wait to see you at one of the local or regional rallies

Keith & Carol

Dean-Pam

Keith, How can you not have great neighbors when one of them is "Santa". Hope that new pinbox performed better than you expected. Safe travels to you and Carol and looking forward to many more camping adventures with y'all.