2015 RW410 Interior Mods

hrntfxr

Hello all, we just wanted everyone to see our mods. We are full timers and wanted a more homey feeling, so we bought a brand new 2015 Road Warrior and gutted all the interior furniture, hope you guys enjoy. Please let me know your thoughts.

image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff
image.tiff

jimtoo

Hi hrntfxr,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Your pictures will not load and we will not be able to see them until you make a couple of more post on the forum. It's a spammer thing to protect the forum and folks. So please just make a couple more and then repost your pictures.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit you made to suit you.

Jim M

hrntfxr

Ok, we should be good now, reloading the pics, please let me know what everyone thinks.

- - - Updated - - -

and just a couple more.

Attachments

• RV Parade 042.JPG
    RV Parade 042.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 269
  • RV Parade 041.JPG
    RV Parade 041.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 237
  • RV Parade 038.JPG
    RV Parade 038.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 249
  • RV Parade 034.JPG
    RV Parade 034.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 242
  • RV Parade 033.JPG
    RV Parade 033.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 229
  • RV Parade 028.JPG
    RV Parade 028.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 222
  • RV Parade 027.JPG
    RV Parade 027.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 216
  • RV Parade 025.JPG
    RV Parade 025.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 203
  • RV Parade 019.JPG
    RV Parade 019.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 206
  • RV Parade 016.JPG
    RV Parade 016.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 201
  • RV Parade 045.JPG
    RV Parade 045.JPG
    239 KB · Views: 207
  • RV Parade 044.JPG
    RV Parade 044.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 260

Jv75353

Looks great! Your new furniture fits like it was made for this layout. Did you need to modify any of the furniture so it would fit? Again great job and use of space.

hrntfxr

Thanks everyone, did't have to modify anything, just measured and looked and looked and looked. And then one day on a walk through Ikea we found everything. The butcher block countertops are actually kitchen islands and the center shorter one is also a matching kitchen rolling table. I bracketed them all together then "L" bracketed everything to the floor, very sturdy. The kitchen islands are 2 sided, one side is a bar stool type table and the other has stainless steel shelves, we got 2 and flipped sides then mounted the rolling table in-between. leaves just about 1 inch on each side, just enough for electrical cords. The "window seat in the living room pop-out is actually Ikea outdoor Teak furniture, also "L" bracketed to the floor and provides storage underneath. My wife calls it her "Princess Seat". Gotta love Ikea, there everywhere and very versatile. We also joke that even if we bought a Prevost, we would gut it and furnish it with Ikea,.... Ok maybe not. but you gotta agree, Happy wife, Happy life. You like this maybe i'll get some pics of the toy hauler area, it's an entire workout room complete with elliptical, rowing machine and a yoga area. My wife said we were gong to go full time i need to give her a workout room and storage for her shoes.... Again, Happy wife, Happy life.

hrntfxr

Sorry no, it was the standard floorpan with the L-shaped sectional, the Love seat and the dinning room table.