2015 Torque 291 questions

Sans1

That is correct; I do not have the second air. Which was an oversight because it was advertised in the generic description as having two, but I did not realize it didn’t until after I got home and was playing inside. In the past 10 years I have only used a single air on my old RV about a dozen times (one advantage of the mountains). And in that rig, one didn’t really cut it when really needed.

I did use it once while camping in this rig to cool things off because it was pretty hot inside when we got to our spot. It seemed to be helping slowly. I did open the main output that vents inside instead of just the ducts to get max air flow (which was way too noisy), then a storm passed through and cooled everything off and wasn’t needed again.

When I was playing around in the back yard I came outside on a really hot day (for Colorado). It was too hot to work inside so I started the air and came back about 20 minutes later but it didn’t feel like it did any good. I gave up and opened the doors and ramp. I don’t think a single will cut it if you really need it.

Last edited:
Love my 2012 291 we got last 4th of July. The couch was removed and had a 2 seat theater type couch there. Traded that for 2 recliners from a friend at the campgrounds new Heartland. Ours did not come with the led outside lights, added a led strip light just below where the awning attaches to trailer so can be used even if awning up (good thing our electric head went out in Sep) and also did the lights down the center of the under body i can change the color of the lights. I did the net thing on the shelf in the bay, and I can walk on the roof with no issues (was 210 then lost some weight :) Would love to have a second ac in the bay area, also needs insulation on the under side (will fix that this spring) Hope you enjoy your new rig happy camping