2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

olcoon

It's possible that 125 sites will be enough. But what I'm thinking is that the left coast people that are still working, and would like to attend a national rally, but can't because of work/vacation, and the distance to Goshen will be jumping at the chance to be there. Vegas will be closer than Gillette was, so who knows?

sjandbj

I can speak for Bonnie and myself that since we live in Vegas we are excited that this will be the 1st rally we can attend since we still work. I was bummed that we could not get to Goshen but for us that is too far at this time. Not sure how to schedule the travel to the park, 20 minutes could be hard to do in a single day. :)

Steve

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
For anyone planning to attend the 2016 Las Vegas National Rally, please consider attending our Glendale Pre-Las Vegas Utah Chapter Rally. Very easy, scenic routes from I-15 and I-70.

After the Rally we will caravan to Las Vegas in under four hours and arrive for the first day of the Pre-Rally.

Eleven spots are currently remaining.

Follow this link for all the details. Please PM or email me, with any questions or suggestions. Thanks, Trace

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bones,
Watch it though, Jim has been known to photograph activities. :) Trace

Last edited:

olcoon

For anyone planning to attend the 2016 Las Vegas National Rally, please consider attending our Glendale Pre-Las Vegas Utah Chapter Rally. Very easy, scenic routes from I-15 and I-70.

After the Rally we will caravan to Las Vegas in under four hours and arrive for the first day of the Pre-Rally.

Eleven spots are currently remaining.

Follow this link for all the details. Please PM or email me, with any questions or suggestions. Thanks, Trace

Trace, that sounds interesting! We will have to wait until closer to the date to make plans though.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
We will be there for all days and our friends (new Big country owners) are wanting to attend also. Enjoyed Goshen and looking forward to a fun time in Vegas, Orville and Barbara

I know exactly where that campground is and it is very easy to access from I15 and right off Las Vegas Boulevard. About 3 or 4 miles south of Mandalay Bay. We are new to the Forum and plan on doing some travelling now that we are semi-retired. When you farm I don't think you ever are really totally retired!

jimtoo

Hi dakotafarmer,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Join us at a rally when you can and you will meet a lot of these great Heartlanders and eat some really good food.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

wdk450

Jim:
How about seeing if Acacia RV (MorRyde Independent Suspension California installer) is interested in having a presence at the 2016 Heartland National Rally?

jbeletti

Jim:
How about seeing if Acacia RV (MorRyde Independent Suspension California installer) is interested in having a presence at the 2016 Heartland National Rally?

I spoke to Gary Wheeler at MORryde a week ago and asked him if he'd want to come out. He said YES! Of course, depends on availability. Unsure what we'll be doing for seminars and such. I want to leave a LOT of time open for attendees to do their own thing in Las Vegas. I may be considering doing 2 to 3 seminars in the mornings only on 2 days.

Hello to you! Thank you for the warm welcome. We are certainly hoping to get a little further south for the coldest part of the winter so we will have to see if we make it or not! We looking forward to meeting people and sharing information.

dtvista

Jim

Kathy and I will attend all Days Oct 2-10 Pre-Rally, Rally, and Post Rally Sunday.

Dave ad Kathy Timpone

lemmelhouse

My wife Sylvaine & I are new Heartland members and are looking forward to attending the national rally in Las Vegas. Hope to maybe join Trace in Utah on before and caravan down to Vegas.