2016 - Las Vegas - Tour the Heartlands (owner rig tours)

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dave,
Okay, I'm in..........Trace

(Sorry Jim, I guess this thread went a wee bit sideways.)

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Hello Heartlander's,

We have had a few HOC Members that have graciously offered their rigs for the "Tour the Heartlands" in Vegas on Tuesday. We know that you all have some beautiful rigs and have put a lot of time into making them special and unique. We would love for you to share your ideas and creativity with everyone. Please let us know if you are willing to open your rig for others to tour. We would love to have you participate with us.

Thanks in advance and we look forward to meeting you in Vegas very soon!

Jerrod & Rhonda Jess

Bones

Hello Heartlander's,

We have had a few HOC Members that have graciously offered their rigs for the "Tour the Heartlands" in Vegas on Tuesday. We know that you all have some beautiful rigs and have put a lot of time into making them special and unique. We would love for you to share your ideas and creativity with everyone. Please let us know if you are willing to open your rig for others to tour. We would love to have you participate with us.

Thanks in advance and we look forward to meeting you in Vegas very soon!

Jerrod & Rhonda Jess
Hmm. I think you guys should video tape.

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Your First Rally,,, oh my gosh! I know you already know Chuck and Donna...Well, the Heartlanders that we have met in the last 5 years, are all that Fabulous. I know I still have to rest up to survive all the socializing that goes on.
We are looking forward to meeting more friends at the National rally.
Sally Sullivan

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Here is a wine and gift basket that Rhonda just made for the "Tour the Heartland's" drawing.

Front
05f64f9a5e03e41e07721eab11a003dd.jpg

Back
52639cfa404a27eca762576171a5e505.jpg

She put lots of goodies inside

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hey Jerrod, we'll be more than happy to show off our 2015 Newport if someone is interested in seeing one with the office instead of the downstairs bathroom.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Jerrod, we'll be more than happy to show off our 2015 Newport if someone is interested in seeing one with the office instead of the downstairs bathroom.

Keith, I still regret not getting over there in Goshen to see your rig!

Please keep the invitation open for Goshen next year, since we can't make Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Those of you that are participating in the "Tour of the Heartlands" can you tell me your site number or help me find the link to that information on this darn forum ?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Note to all Heartland'er doing the "Tour of Heartland" we (The Jess's) are now in space 120 NOT 237.
Thanks see you on the tour

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We will be putting out a large butterfly balloon on the RV's that are participating in the Tour of the Heartland's tomorrow morning.
Just look for the balloon in the sky.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We will be putting out a large butterfly balloon on the RV's that are participating in the Tour of the Heartland's tomorrow morning.
Just look for the balloon in the sky.

Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk