2017 Cyclone 4113 - Hisense Frige not cooling

Alley

Our fridge is not cooling but the freezer is working fine. Its not on Holiday mode and super cool fan is not kicking on when I hit the button and there is nothing blocking the vents. Has anyone had this issue and if so how was it fixed? Thank you.

danemayer

Hi Alley,

Congratulations on your new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Has the refrigerator worked in the past?

Did you just start the refrigerator? It can take up to 24 hours for many refrigerators to get to normal operating temperature.

LBR

Our fridge is not cooling but the freezer is working fine. Its not on Holiday mode and super cool fan is not kicking on when I hit the button and there is nothing blocking the vents. Has anyone had this issue and if so how was it fixed? Thank you.
Not sure if Hisense makes a propane model fridge besides their residential 120 volt models, but can you clarify?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

beasleyrl

Just seeing this for the first time but ours started doing the same thing on almost the same day as your post. It had been on for about 6 days and all of sudden the temp started to rise in the fridge. Working with the dealer now on getting the rig to them. Curious what your outcome was. Thanks!

Contacted Hisense:

11:44 AM
Hisense Support: Hello, Guest. Can I help you with anything today?
11:45 AM Guest: the fridge stopped cooling , but the freezer is fine. Purchased in December 2016. How do I go about to get warranty work done?
11:46 AM Notice: Hisense Support transferred Guest to Carlette.
11:46 AM Notice: Carlette joined session.
11:46 AM Notice: Hisense Support exited session.
11:46 AM Carlette: I would be more than happy to advise.
11:46 AM Carlette: May I have the Model & Serial Number?
11:46 AM Guest: ok
11:47 AM Guest: i just typed it in, but here is the model...
11:47 AM Guest: bcd-xxxxxc1 (h4)
11:47 AM Guest: serial...
11:47 AM Carlette: The Model and Serial Number are incorrect, please look towards the back of the Unit for the correct numbers.
11:48 AM Guest: 1b05xxxxqbp50051
11:48 AM Guest: the back of the unit is not reachable, the model on the paperwork shows RF20N6ASE
11:49 AM Guest: Batch No: BH6QB
11:49 AM Guest: E20xxxx071
11:50 AM Carlette: Thank you for that information.
11:50 AM Guest: last is the serial number shown on sticker inside the fridge
11:53 AM Carlette: May I have a moment to create a case on your behalf
11:53 AM Guest: sure
11:56 AM Carlette: Okay, I went ahead to have your case created, In regard to the issue you are having our Tier 2 department are to provide you with a contact within the next 24-48 hours for assistance in troubleshooting or a possible Refund.
11:57 AM Carlette: Your case number is H2xxxxx2.
11:58 AM Guest: FYI. I am not interested in a refund, but like it to be repaired or replaced
11:59 AM Guest: are they going to contact me by phone or email?
11:59 AM Carlette: Unfortunately we do not Repair nor do we Replace refrigerates.
12:00 PM Guest: ok, so i might as well buy a new fridge so that my food stays cold?
12:01 PM Carlette: We would not be able to advise on that, If you would like to have the Unit repaired you would need to contact a local technician.
12:01 PM Carlette: Otherwise you would be provided with a refund.
12:01 PM Guest: Can a local technician repair the unit under warranty?
12:03 PM Carlette: No it would not be covered under warranty, The Warranty only covers a refund, we would not repair these units.
12:03 PM Guest: I understand.
12:04 PM Guest: refund only, but advice against buying a new unit
12:05 PM Carlette: We did not advise you against buying another Unit, That would be the customers choice, we cannot determine whether or not you should buy a new unit.
12:06 PM Guest: ok, i misread i guess.
12:06 PM Guest: am i going to be contacted via phone or email?
12:07 PM Carlette: It would be by phone, If you are unreachable you would be contacted by Email.
12:09 PM Guest: ok, i wait for 24 to 48 hours..The fridge is part of a purchase made in December 2016. I do not have a separate receipt, but is part of my brand new heartland purchase.
12:09 PM Carlette: Okay, Is there anything else at this time?
12:10 PM Guest: not really, just need to know if this is a problem that it is part of the Heartland?
12:10 PM Carlette: No, Its not a problem.
12:11 PM Guest: Thank You. is there a way for me to save this chat?

just had a call from Hisense and they are looking to find a service tech to come over...
well, i guess they do repair..will follow up

Hisense mailed a thermal fuse(set) to a repair service.
Seems like this is a common problem with the Hisense Fridge, since they knew what part to mail out.
Anyways, fridge got repaired under warranty at no cost to me.
The thermal fuse can be purchased on ebay for a few bucks and is easy to replace

Tree14

just happened to ours in our new 3513

freezer is ice cold, but fridge stopped cooling. doors are closed properly.
That's a very low in refrigerator we were excited to get the LG in ours. It's strange how certain dealers have different options in the same model trailers. If I'm not mistaken that brand is from Best Buy they make TV's too

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk