2017 Goshen Rally - Lifestyle Presentations

jbeletti

2017 Goshen Rally - SkyMed Medical Evacuation Presentation

skymed.jpg

A rep team from SkyMed will have a booth at the rally in the Heartland Marketplace and they will be giving a presentation on Medical Evacuation and what it’s all about.

Our SkyMed reps, Carolyn and Paul Kees will also be sponsoring a FREE “Subway” lunch for those who are attending the full presentation.

Follow this link to learn more, to sign-up and to download the flier.

Discuss SkyMed via reply to this thread.

VKTalley

For those interested, here is the class that I will be teaching.

Lisa, I am very interested in your class and Make 'n' Take.

Beginning Crochet Class

Limit: 10 participants

Time: Thursday, June 15, 10:00a – 10:45a

Fee: $10 to cover all supplies needed for the class

This is an entry level crochet class for someone who wishes to learn how to crochet. I will be showing you how to choose a hook that is right for you, how to hold the yarn correctly and how to make a basic dishcloth from cotton yarn.

Following this class from 11:00a – 11:45a, I will have an open time (no cost) for any level crocheter to come and work on a project, get help, or new crocheters to continue working on their Make ‘n’ Take project.

eclaire92

Lifestyle Presentations: Sneak Peak!

It's getting close, you guys!
The link below contains a sneak peak at what you can expect from our 4 days of Lifestyle Presentations at the Goshen Rally in June.

https://www.heartlandrvs.com/why-he...at-the-2017-north-american-heartland-rv-rally

As your 2017 LP Coordinator, I have a vested interest in getting the word out, so I made judicious use of my role on Heartland's blogging team too. Multi-tasking for the win!
If you have questions, feel free to reply here or to send me a private message.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
While Evada was originally scheduled to present the Electric Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot) Class, I will now be your presenter!

Prepare yourself for a new way of cooking that is quick, easy and fun! I'll go over the basic parts of an Instant Pot, give some helpful hints, share recipes and even prepare THREE different dishes for your sampling pleasure!

Can't wait to see you all!

eclaire92

HELPERS NEEDED: 2017 Goshen Rally - Lifestyle Presentations

Hey rally attendees:

As you may have noticed, our Lifestyle Presentations are taking place in not one, but two concurrent locations this year, both the ECCC building and Ag Hall.

One of my duties as LP Coordinator is to introduce speakers, take a head count, and run the door prize drawing if one is offered.

Have you already figured out my problem?

I've got lots of super powers, but being in two places at once is not one of them.

So... if you can give me a morning, an afternoon, or even a class or two (yes, it can be one you are already planning to attend), let me know, and I will start putting together a LP Helpers Team Roster. You can reply here, send me a private message, text me at 757 620 7174, or stop by our Bighorn in South 213 (2nd one from the railroad tracks end of Locust Street).

Classes run from 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday 6/13; 10 a.m. to noon on Wednesday 6/14; 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Thursday 6/15; and 11-12 on Friday 6/16. The detailed schedule is in your Rally Packet.

Thanks for being Heartland helpers. This is my first rally, and I'm loving all the friendship and support!