2019 - Goshen Rally - Beer and Wine Tasting (unofficial event)

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
i have just come in possession of the unique liquid for tasting at the beer tasting event. its not beer or wine and thats all im saying.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Well just saw this...that darn 4 letter word is getting the best of me! But now you are talking my language. I was just wondering about a wine tasting and I finally check out the Rally listings and low and behold!!! I am a happy camper. You can count us in! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Sue - Alf’s better half

tgrshk19

I will look locally we have one store that carries a lot of NY wines can't say that i'll get over there cause its a couple of hours away but we shall see

I'm unable to get over there at this time sorry and none of the locals so far have carried it I have one more to try will let you know we should have mail ordered and shipped to me I then could have delivered with out the importation didn't think til too late i will try the other store
Jeff

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey all, we would prefer you bring your own glasses. For those that forget we have some red solo cups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GETnBYE

Hey all, we would prefer you bring your own glasses. For those that forget we have some red solo cups.

Can I bring my own glass with my evening cocktail in it?? I don’t like beer, but the party sounds interesting!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Sure thing! Besides your own glass... your own chair would be advisable if you plan on hanging out for any amount of time.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Keep Anita away from any and all moonshine cherries!!!!!! ������

Those Talleys can be bad influences. They introduced us to this fine spirit at the Region Rally.

Going to miss them this year.

245iq2b.jpg