2019 - Goshen Rally - Minor Service Work

ATLJOHN

Jim
I submitted my request but did not get any email response.
Thanks
John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ATLJOHN

Thanks Jim. I am sure Dave is very busy.

Look forward to seeing guys in Goshen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

davebennington

Hi John - give it another day for Dave to get through all the submissions. Thanks.

Jim & John,

I am waiting for a response from Heartland as John has requested something that has never been asked for before, so I need more clarification.

Most likely will not happen before Monday.

dave

jbeletti

Heartland Customer Service advised me today that Sunday, May 5th will be the last day they will accept submissions via the form we've created for Service Requests. At midnight, we'll turn the form off.

Thereafter, we suggest that attendees stop by the Service Desk at the rally (NW Camping section) on Monday morning, June 10 to see if they can be worked in.

Joe G

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Jim,
How can I tell if Heartland received my minor service request? I submitted my request the first week of March and have not received an email confirmation.
Do I resubmit my request or wait awhile longer?

BarbandFrank

Jim,
How can I tell if Heartland received my minor service request? I submitted my request the first week of March and have not received an email confirmation.

Same here - no response yet to our request for service.

davebennington

Jim,

Joe

Both Items were approved

dave

davebennington

csms & BigJim45 both have had both requests approved.

There are a couple of requests from some folks that we are waiting on a decision from the Heartland service team. I will clear them as soon as I receive the information from them.

Sorry for the delay

dave

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
csms & BigJim45 both have had both requests approved.

There are a couple of requests from some folks that we are waiting on a decision from the Heartland service team. I will clear them as soon as I receive the information from them.

Sorry for the delay

dave

Got my email this morning that my request has been approved. Thanks

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
My request was denied and the system won't let me submit another. Can I send another by email or just wait until the rally begins and go to the service desk?