2022 24bhs Unknown light switch

Just bought the trailer, there is an unknown switch that I can’t figure out. It has wires on it and it also has a 3amp inline fuse in the wire. Any advice? Thanks.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It could be a switch to control an outdoor plug for lights on the awning, found near the awning.

Purchased our 2022 Heartland North Trail 24BHS in October of 2021. Was told and read that it was pre wired for a Furrion back-up camera. Finally decided to purchase one and was ready to install only to find that there was no wiring behind the plate. Reached out to the sales rep that helped us at Giant RV who was off today but told me that it must be a mistake to call the service department. Has anyone else experienced this? I tried looking into it as far down as I could and didn’t see any wiring.

Attachments

• 6513DF14-2A1E-4029-A6B2-D1312EB2C34E.jpeg
    6513DF14-2A1E-4029-A6B2-D1312EB2C34E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15

david-steph2018

DannyH2140:
Others have found this also. If you cannot find any power supply, you can use your clearance lights for power. But keep in mind, that you will need these, the lights, on for the power anytime you want to use the camera.

docmike38

Just bought the trailer, there is an unknown switch that I can’t figure out. It has wires on it and it also has a 3amp inline fuse in the wire. Any advice? Thanks.
same in my 2021 Trail Runner, on the bedroom wall... Heartland reps couldn't tell me what it controlled...