2022 pioneer re. Poor workmanship

I have tring to reach heartland for 3 hours and no answer. The only way I can get someone is to send a email 1 time and they call and won’t leave message or call back. This camper what’s been inspected and found to have missing insulation in. No wonder it not holding cool air on hot days.

Tinwindow3

It seems that most have poor construction I have a 22 big horn traveler and the bedroom slide was broken. The kitchen island was becoming detached. The flooring was lifting in the bedroom. The living room slide had to be adjusted in several fit and finish pieces needed to be done. I think after Covid, it was rush and make things cheap and it never got better I will say I did have a lot of luck getting through to heartland with very minimal calls

mlpeloquin

Your warranty is for one year. I do not know if Heartland will do anything about it. If you purchased new old stock from a dealer, then they would have to deal with Heartland to fix it. If you purchased used, then there is no warranty.

Tinwindow3

I agree with the above however heartland reached out to me directly from reading a post here and I was out of warranty and couldn’t be more please. Maybe it depends on the unit and reps?

Ziggy49

My former Forrest River trailer I called the RMC = "Rolling Man Cave".
I bought a Pioneer RG-22, 2017 model I bought in 2019.
I call it the POSMC... All I've done is work on it since I bought it. Shoddy workmanship, staples that completely missed the wood they were to hit, electric brake system horribly wired, and the breakaway switch only held to the trailer by it's WIRES. Siding is now detaching from the trailer, billows out when driving at freeway speeds, same deal, staples not correctly placed. Apparently there is no quality control at Heartland.

taskswap

I agree with the above however heartland reached out to me directly from reading a post here and I was out of warranty and couldn’t be more please. Maybe it depends on the unit and reps?
You're in the minority. A bunch of us have been pretty vocal about quality issues and I don't know that anybody else has been proactively contacted about them. I sure haven't.

Speaking of bad staples, several trim pieces and panels in our back bunk room have started falling off as of this year.

The funny thing is, through it all, I wouldn't exactly call myself a loyal customer, but I sure do love the Milestone 386BH floor plan. They made some odd decisions (if you sit at the dining room table, your chin is almost on the table, it's so high - and I'm 6' tall) but so many fifth wheels have one of three nearly-identical layouts (RK, FK, MB). I regret a lot of things, but don't regret buying the camper itself. I'm sitting in it right now, in fact.

Tinwindow3

My former Forrest River trailer I called the RMC = "Rolling Man Cave".
I bought a Pioneer RG-22, 2017 model I bought in 2019.
I call it the POSMC... All I've done is work on it since I bought it. Shoddy workmanship, staples that completely missed the wood they were to hit, electric brake system horribly wired, and the breakaway switch only held to the trailer by it's WIRES. Siding is now detaching from the trailer, billows out when driving at freeway speeds, same deal, staples not correctly placed. Apparently there is no quality control at Heartland.
I thought I was the only one with the breakaway cord not attached and electric brake issues. Cable slide not working. Dealerships just have no clue mostly as to how to fix them. It’s beautiful to look at but…. I feel like I had to build it all the work I did and it’s a 2022. I feel safe now but it’s a shame it was a small fortune and we were so excited.

Attachments

• IMG_8924.jpeg
    IMG_8924.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8917.jpeg
    IMG_8917.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8915.jpeg
    IMG_8915.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1552.jpeg
    IMG_1552.jpeg