'22 24DBS ordered, delivered, no sale

guskusy

Title sums it up. Greasy hand prints all over the ceiling and on the ugly grey, poorly stained woodwork. Missing heat duct in bedroom. A/C sounds like it was going to blow up. Trim cut too short in at least 5 spots. Huge stain on dinette cushion. Sliding door in bedroom not supported on bottom. Bunk door didn't stay shut. Oops, missing fireplace. Back of 2 drawers not square or even cut with a saw, just a jagged, broken-over-the-side of a workbench cut. and 2 brad nails. 2 spots on the outside fiberglass that look to have been "fixed" with some kind of filler after the gelcoat finish. The list goes on. This is a 70% Heartland blame an 30% dealer blame. Rv World Ramsey, MN. Funny, really don't see many new North Trails for sale around here. Even had two CW sales people tell me how bad the Mallards are, should have listened. Grand Design here I come.

rhodies1

Chances are even if they do here about it,they will take it as a one off problem.
It’s absolutely scary to read about the continued on going issues with the RVs coming off the line.
I’m sure glad the auto industry isn’t this bad.

carl.swoyer

Title sums it up. Greasy hand prints all over the ceiling and on the ugly grey, poorly stained woodwork. Missing heat duct in bedroom. A/C sounds like it was going to blow up. Trim cut too short in at least 5 spots. Huge stain on dinette cushion. Sliding door in bedroom not supported on bottom. Bunk door didn't stay shut. Oops, missing fireplace. Back of 2 drawers not square or even cut with a saw, just a jagged, broken-over-the-side of a workbench cut. and 2 brad nails. 2 spots on the outside fiberglass that look to have been "fixed" with some kind of filler after the gelcoat finish. The list goes on. This is a 70% Heartland blame an 30% dealer blame. Rv World Ramsey, MN. Funny, really don't see many new North Trails for sale around here. Even had two CW sales people tell me how bad the Mallards are, should have listened. Grand Design here I come.
I did the exact same thing in 2012. Ordered a Rushmore ( not Heartland) found it before signing. Cancelation.
Tom Monta?... now works for Heartland gave us crap for not taking delivery . It was a Redwood product.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Last edited: