28-31 Oct Talladega

My wife and I will be heading to the race next week. We will be the Big Country in Winners Walk. Stop by and say hello.

Charlie Harris

Radman,

Will you be able to watch the race from your site, or on roof of Big Country? Have never been to a race in person, but would like to camp at a track to get the whole Nascar fever thing. Do they have Elect, or water hookups? Where do you go to make site reservations?

BHEWITTJR

Hey man have a great time, and yes I wish I was going, but I'm not. I just renewed our Darlington tickets yesterday so until then I'll be watching from the couch. If you in Darlington in May look me up.

ChopperBill

Went to my first NASCAR race a couple of years ago in Las Vegas. Cost a small fortune for tickets, flight and hotel. Sat in the stands near the top of turn one. Firsts and last time I will ever do that again! Couldn't see nothing! Seats made for a 10 year old. Felt like a cow going to slaughter. Now the RV deal looks like the thing to do. Renee isn't the least bit interested in NASCAR so I am stuck begging for the big screen TV for now.