3010 Actual Length

weekender01

Does anyone know how long the actual length of the Cyclone 3010 is from bumper to pin box? The spec says 36', but I am not sure how they measure that.

Thanks in advance for the help.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The following is from a Heartland brochure.

Note: Length defined as tow point (Ball coupler for travel trailers / King pin for 5th wheel trailers) to rear bumper. It does not include the rear ladder.

Peace
Dave

weekender01

Great and Thank you. I could not find this on their website. If this is true then the 3010 should not be too much longer than 36' since it does not have a rear ladder or bumper. I know many other brands will state the length, then the actual length is 2 - 3' more for a 5th wheel.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
When you go to the Heartlandrvs website you can download a Cyclone brochure. Read the fine print on the second to last page.
On edit I discovered that the link I provided was broke so I attached the PDF brochure.

Peace
Dave

Attachments

• 2015_cy_4pg_show_lit (1).pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Lynn1130

37' 6" . I measured mine when I rented the storage space. I am not sure where they measure from front to back for the brochure but it is not the true length from the very tip of the pin cover to the rear. I know I tried to fit it into a 39 foot enclosed and almost could not get the door to close.