3010 landing gear

Eaglehead

Is there any way to modify the landing gear on a 2012 cyclone 3010 so it can be independant of each other? I don't like the fact that you can't use it as it is now to level the camper from side to side. Thanks

danemayer

Hi eaglehead,

I'm assuming you don't have the auto-levelup system; just the hydraulic front landing gear.

You couldn't really level the rig side-to-side from the front landing gear - most of the weight is on the wheels - By trying to force movement from the front, you'd mostly twist the frame.

And a conversion would be a pretty major project.

Eaglehead

Hi eaglehead,

I'm assuming you don't have the auto-levelup system; just the hydraulic front landing gear.

You couldn't really level the rig side-to-side from the front landing gear - most of the weight is on the wheels - By trying to force movement from the front, you'd mostly twist the frame.

And a conversion would be a pretty major project.

Thanks, makes sense.

porthole

Retired
Is there any way to modify the landing gear on a 2012 cyclone 3010 so it can be independant of each other? I don't like the fact that you can't use it as it is now to level the camper from side to side. Thanks

Do you have electric or hydraulic landing gear?
Either way you can't use it to level the trailer. But if you have the electric version you can replace the foot on one jack to make leveling the two jacks easier.