3010RE Toilet paper

pegmikef

I put ours on the inside of the right hand cabinet door as you face the cabinet under the sink. Works well, easily reachable and out of sight. I had to put a wood strap from the thicker part of each side and then centered the TP holder on the strap.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We had the same problem. Couldn't find the right spot to mount the TP holder. Then the wife found a pedestal holder. Crisis averted!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 65

mayflower

We bought a metal paper towel holder, the kind that is free standing, and set it on the floor beside the commode. It holds 3 rolls of TP vertically. It is small enough that it doesn't get in the way.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I'm with Bernie. Did not seem like rocket science to me. A drill, 4 molly fasteners and done. Been there 7 years and never ripped or fallen off the wall yet.

Harry1

Sitting on the stool, right side on the wall. Perfect! That's where we mounted ours. Agree with both posts below.

Redrider007

Thanks for the replies-I was looking at right side-Just appears tight quarters when sitting there and I'm not oversized.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We had the same problem. Couldn't find the right spot to mount the TP holder. Then the wife found a pedestal holder. Crisis averted!!!

We use a pedestal like one of those and a canister that can hold three spare rolls. Got to use the stand and keep it covered or Mr. Max will TP the trailer. At home, we have to keep the bathroom doors shut. His big maw can do a number on a new roll of TP. :(

pegmikef

Thanks for the replies-I was looking at right side-Just appears tight quarters when sitting there and I'm not oversized.

Yeah, that was my thought too. That's why I put it on the cabinet door. Also, my wife has a hook on the right wall she uses to hang things on that would have competed with the TP holder.

We had the same problem with our 3270RS. Unfortunately there is not too much wall space except behind you on this model. :mad: I had to mount it on the door that leads to the hallway because the one that leads to the bedroom slides behind the wall. We looked for a freestanding holder but didn't want to have to remember to stow it before travel (one more thing to stow:p) and my wife didn't want to have to open a cabinet to access the TP.:cool:

Last edited: