3611js Grey Water Tank Configuration

dnbremer

Hello All!

Looking to move from a new Coachman Catalina Trailblazer 26TH to a Cyclone 3611JS. While I love the layout, I'm concerned about the grey water capacity for extended stays.
The specs say 40gal, but the sales person said it was actually 80 gal/two 40 gal tanks. He said one for the "front" and one for the "1/2 bath". I asked if the shower accesses both tanks because it seems a strange design to allocate an entire 40 gal tank to the 1/2 bath sink...not to mention only 40 for a kitchen and a shower.

We've camped for years and I understand water conservation...I just want to know the configuration. Do they share the load and if not, how are they plumbed? I appreciate any specifics!

Bless you and have a safe 2018 camping!!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hello All!

Looking to move from a new Coachman Catalina Trailblazer 26TH to a Cyclone 3611JS. While I love the layout, I'm concerned about the grey water capacity for extended stays.
The specs say 40gal, but the sales person said it was actually 80 gal/two 40 gal tanks. He said one for the "front" and one for the "1/2 bath". I asked if the shower accesses both tanks because it seems a strange design to allocate an entire 40 gal tank to the 1/2 bath sink...not to mention only 40 for a kitchen and a shower.

We've camped for years and I understand water conservation...I just want to know the configuration. Do they share the load and if not, how are they plumbed? I appreciate any specifics!

Bless you and have a safe 2018 camping!!

Neil & Sandy

This is what is stated on the HeartlandRV.com site for this model.
One grey tank of 40 Gals and two Black water tanks of 40 Gals each.

Hope this helps.

[h=3]Specifications[/h]GVWR
17,000 lbs​

Dry Weight
15,305 lbs​

Hitch Weight
3,485 lbs​

Carry Capacity
1,635 lbs​

Width
8' 5"​

Height
13' 3"​

Length
38' 10"​

Axles
(2) 7,000 lbs​

Tires
ST235/85R16-G​

Fresh Water
100 gal​

Gray Water
40 gal​

Black Water
80 gal​

Construction
Aluminum Framing, Fiberglass Skin​

Floor R-Value
R-38​

Wall R-Value
R-11​

Roof R-Value
R-34​

LP Capacity
(2) 30 lbs​

Converter
80 AMP / 12 V​

Electric
50 AMP​

Generator
Standard​

Generator Prep
Standard​

Air Conditioning
2x 15,000 btu with Heat S​

Water Heater
10 gal/hr​

Furnace
35,000 btu​

Refigerator
18 cu ft​

Awning Length
20' / 10'​

Sleep Capacity
7+ People​

Bed Size
Queen​

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
Hi dnbermer When you get that cyclone you can join the Heartland Owners Club and come to one of our Michigan rally's this year at indigo bluffs in empire mi. 8/23 to 8/27 I sent you a PM about the club ffdon Michigan chapter Leader