3750FL living room TV

Dash89

Hi, new forum member here. We have had the 3750FL for 6 weeks and love it. I just got a sound bar for the TV and need to access the rear of the TV. Does anyone have experience with work of this type? It appears I can't remove the fireplace below the TV which is how I accessed the TV on previous 5th wheels. Any help would be appreciated.

Dash

alethaj

Following as we have the 3750 as well....I thought ours came with a sound bar...have to look next time I am out there...Good luck with your installation and your new rig....we love ours..

we have the 3755FL took me awhile to figure how to get the TV off the wall. First you have to take the wooden piece/moulding off the top of the TV (4 screws going up) When this is taken off you can lift the TV off the backet that holds it

alethaj

we have the 3755FL took me awhile to figure how to get the TV off the wall. First you have to take the wooden piece/moulding off the top of the TV (4 screws going up) When this is taken off you can lift the TV off the backet that holds it

Great information...thanks for sharing....we had trouble with our satellite and had the Dish guy out...he wanted to access the back of the TV....he could not figure out
how to get there either....now we know...

I wanted to run a cable from the front tv to the back one so we would have sat (the same station) when we went to bed. I am using the tailgater so only goes to one TV

Did anyone ever tell you how to remove the television and attach the sound bar in your 3750FL? We had the same problem where the dealership didn't attach the sound bar and had to remove the television to install it correctly.