4012, only a 45gal grey tank.....

rvwilling

RV WILLING
gray tank 40 or 80?

:confused: ordered 2800RB dealer said gray tank was 80 gal. after ? on forum e-mailed Heartland and got e-mail back that states only 40 gal. would like to know is the 40-40 gal. tanks is true or just a sales pitch.:mad:

FennerJ

Heartland Dealer Service
2800 Rb

I am the one that replied to your e-mail to teh factory yesterday. I have checked with the product manager and the brochure. I even went on to our website to make sure everything matched and they all state that we have a 40 gallon grey tank. I apologize that the dealer informed you that the 2800 RB had duel 40 gallon grey tanks and I cannot answer as to where he recieved his information.

rvwilling

RV WILLING
gray tank ?

I am sorry I was looking at page 9 - sundance typical capacities -- list gray 80. I am very sorry I do not mean to upset anyone -- I am a printer by trade and I know how costly four color printing is your co. has a very nice catalog the mix up is 5th.ers - vs -- T.T. - maybe a hand out with T.T. specs would help with T.T. ? :)

crazybanshee

Renshi Check out the ask the factory forum under cyclone. I asked and received a reply. Not what I was expecting. Doug

Renshi

Crazybanshee,
Thanks for submitting the post to ask the factory. They really did not answer the question though. Are you going to pursue the question by calling the factory? I really wish our 4012 had the larger capacity grey tanks. Please keep me posted if you hear anything further.
Thanks

Last edited: