4100 Second bathroom drain....

oscar

Does anyone know off hand whether the sink in the aft bath room drains into the #2 Grey tank (galley) or into the #2 Black tank (aft head) ???

scottyb

Oscar, I have had the same question. Today I am preparing mine for next weekends trip. All tanks are empty now. I will run some water in the sink and see which hole it comes out of.

oscar

Yup, answered my own question the same way after I posted it. But, that raises another question. Does the tank rinse connection in the utility panel serve both black tanks, or just the #1? If the latter, rinsing the #2 black tank is now easy, close it and run the aft head sink to fill.....

danemayer

Yup, answered my own question the same way after I posted it. But, that raises another question. Does the tank rinse connection in the utility panel serve both black tanks, or just the #1? If the latter, rinsing the #2 black tank is now easy, close it and run the aft head sink to fill.....
Hi Oscar,

Again, no first hand experience, but from prior threads, the rear black tank is not connected to the black tank flush connection. Using the sink does sound like a good idea, but might be a little trickier to monitor the output and operate the faucets.

oscar

Yes, I'll have to pay attention. But it beats going in there with a hose and sticking it down the commode.

Bksvo

I added a blank tank flush to the rear tank. It cost about $30 at camping world. It took about 2 hours start to finish. I put the hose connection in the bay with the rear valve handles. Well worth it, IMHO. When I fill that tank to flush it, I run the flush, stand on the tank flush handle, and run the sink. Then I can see when it's full. Like most, the electic fill indicator is never quite right.