A new Arizona Chapter member

NewHopians

Ray & Nancy:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club! Hope you are able to join the AZ Rally in Oct!
Lets us know if you need anything and can't wait to meet you both.
Safe Travels.

Welcome to all new members. Now that we are retired looking forward to on the road more.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
We have new members to the chapter! Please join me in a big welcome for Flint and Meg Grupp. You have joined a great group of RV owners and rapidly growing Heartland family. We hope to meet you soon at one of our events. Safe travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome for new members Michael & Yvette McCaughn. You have joined a great group of Heartland RV owners. We hope to meet you soon at a chapter rally or meet-n-greet.

Pokiejoe

Please join me in a big welcome for new members Michael & Yvette McCaughn. You have joined a great group of Heartland RV owners. We hope to meet you soon at a chapter rally or meet-n-greet.
Welcome to the best group around ,come on over to New Mexico some time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I snuckted in under the radar... :p

I just made up that word 'snuckted'... :rolleyes:

Nobody knows that I am no longer the b a s t a r d Arizona stepchild member... :eek:

Now I'm just the b a s t a r d ... :angel:

Look out, Arizona HOC...you've got trouble now! ;)

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
JohnD:
You are correct....it was announced on the Pueblo thread you joined the AZ Family but not on this Thread!
SO WELCOME!!!!!! to the AZ Family.

llalsbury

I snuckted in under the radar... :p

I just made up that word 'snuckted'... :rolleyes:

Nobody knows that I am no longer the b a s t a r d Arizona stepchild member... :eek:

Now I'm just the b a s t a r d ... :angel:

Look out, Arizona HOC...you've got trouble now! ;)

I hears you was sneaky. Garry warned me about you and we are ready for whatever you throw at us. Welcome and see you in Pueblo.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I hears you was sneaky. Garry warned me about you and we are ready for whatever you throw at us. Welcome and see you in Pueblo.

I don't know... :confused:

I'm sure Garry embellished the story just a teensy little bit... :rolleyes:

Guess we will find out soon enuff! :cool:

I'm already on my way to Pueblo...about two days behind Garry (although I'm near his place right now). :eek:

llalsbury

Help me welcome Chris & Katie Riddle to the AZ Chapter. We are excited to have you join our family and we can't wait to meet you at a chapter function. Until then safe travels.

llalsbury

Please join in a belated welcome to three new members of the AZ Chapter, Mark Mauler, Steve & Jean Morris and Greg & Debbie Griggs. All of you have joined a great group of folks dedicated to RVing. Welcome to the Heartland family.

Sorry for the delay in this post as we have been on the road with limited internet access.

Doublegranch

Mark Mauler, Steve & Jean Morris and Greg & Debbie Griggs
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club & the Mountain Region!
You have joined a great RV Family and we all hope to meet you soon!
Safe Travels

llalsbury

Help me welcome Gary & Kim Rogers to the AZ Chapter. We are excited to have you join our family and we can't wait to meet you at a chapter function. Until then safe travels.

Doublegranch

Gary & Kim:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club!
You have joined a great group of folk who love to RV.
Hope to meet you soon.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome for two new members Frank & Karen Stern and also Wayne Lyall. You have joined a great group of Heartland RV owners. We hope to meet you soon at a chapter rally or meet-n-greet.

Doublegranch

Frank & Karen, Wayne:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club!
Hope to meet you in the near future!
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

We have two new members, Collin Bowerman and Gary & Sharon Hollenbeck joining our chapter. Please help me with a big Heartland welcome to these folks. You have joined a great group of RVers and we all look forward to meeting you soon at a Heartland event. Safe travels and see you down the road.