A new Arizona Chapter member

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Please join me in a big welcome for new members Wes & Jody Ladd. You have joined a great group of Heartland RV owners. We hope to meet you soon at a chapter rally or meet-n-greet.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Wes & Jody:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club!
You have joined a super RV Family and can't wait to meet you.
Safe Travels

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome for a new member, Donald Martone. You have joined a great group of Heartland RV owners. We hope to meet you soon at a chapter rally or meet-n-greet.

Doublegranch

Donald:
Welcome to the Heartland Owners CLub, a wonderful RV family!
Hope to meet you soon.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome for 2 new members, Ellwood and Debbie Cushman & James and Betty Lenneman. You have joined a great group of Heartland RV owners. We hope to meet you soon at a chapter rally or meet-n-greet.

Safe travels and see you down the road.

Doublegranch

Welcome Ellwood, Debbie & James, Betty to the Heartland RV family. Hope to meet you all soon.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome for new members, Carrie Foust & Greg Korycki and Phil & Shirley Horn. You have joined a great group of Heartland RV owners. We hope to meet you soon at a chapter rally or meet-n-greet.

Doublegranch

Welcome Carrie, Greg & Phil, Shirley to the Heartland RV Family.
Hope to meet you all soon.
Safe travels.

llalsbury

Everyone please welcome Robert & Darlene LaBarbera to the AZ Chapter!! We are happy to have you join our RV family and we hope to see you at the next chapter event. Safe travels and see you down the road.

llalsbury

Our chapter continues to grow and again we need to welcome two more new members to our family. Please join me in a big welcome for John & Jeanie Watkins and also Donna Doss. We are looking forward to meeting all of you in the near future. Safe travels and we hope to see you down the road.

Doublegranch

John & Jeanie:
My belated post and welcome to the Heartland family!
Hope you meet you both soon.
Safe Travels

llalsbury

Please join me in a big welcome to new AZ Chapter members, Neal & Colleen Emerick. We look forward to meeting in the future. Safe travels and see you down the road.

llalsbury

This is what happens when you go to Bakersfield and not take a laptop - 4 new members.

Please welcome Chris and Elissa Driver, Charles Adkins and Susan Minicks, Mark and Darla Burnett and last but not least Richard and Dianne Scudder to our growing chapter. We are happy that you chose to join our RV family and we hope to meet you all down the road or maybe at our October rally in Camp Verde, AZ. Safe travels and welcome.

Doublegranch

WELCOME!
Chris, Elissa Driver, Charles Adkins and Susan Minicks, Mark, Darla Burnett and Richard,Dianne Scudder
Wow, it's great to have you all join the Heartland RV Family!
Hope you are able to join the Arizona Rally in Oct.
Safe Travels and we look forward to meeting you soon.

llalsbury

Time to welcome new members to The AZ Chapter, Charles Wilson & Bobbie Waymire. We are excited to have you join our AZ Family. The AZ Chapter of The Heartland Owners Club is a great group of folks who enjoy the RV lifestyle, We hope to meet you soon at a chapter or region function. Safe travels and see you down the road.

Doublegranch

Charles & Bobbie:
Welcome to the Heartland RV Family!
Hope to meet you guys soon and let us know if you need anything.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

As we continue to grow please help me welcome new members Michael & Beverly Harry. In joining our AZ Chapter you are going to meet a great group of people who enjoy the RV lifestyle. We hope you will take advantage of attending one of our chapter or regional events in the near future. Safe travels and we hope to see you down the road.