About to purchase my second Heartland travel trailer!

rangerbait

Howdy guys,

I'm about to pull the trigger on a NOS 2014 Trail Runner 31 QBBH. I searched high and low for a model with both a bunkhouse for the kids (we have 3 with another due in October :D), as well as a slide in the master bedroom area, and finally came across this model. I'm actually quite surprised that this isn't a more common configuration; since I'm 6' 4", the non-slide masters always feel way too cramped. The Outback 301BQ was also a contender, but was a bit more than we wanted to spend. Looking forward to another Heartland, and to hitting the open road!

I'll post up some photos as soon as I'm blessed by the mods ;)

jbeletti

Congrats on your Trail Runner and thank you!

You have been blessed :) I tweaked your profile. Add those pictures!

Also, consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and dragging that new RV to a Heartland rally. We have 2 chapters in CA and one is each surrounding state.

rangerbait

Congrats on your Trail Runner and thank you!

You have been blessed :) I tweaked your profile. Add those pictures!

Also, consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and dragging that new RV to a Heartland rally. We have 2 chapters in CA and one is each surrounding state.

Much obliged!!

I just finished haggling and closed the deal about an hour ago, entirely over email to boot...it's an exciting time to be alive! They're shipping it from Grand Rapids, Michigan, and even with the transportation charges I got a steal...very happy with the deal indeed! :D

Here are a few shots from the dealer's site...I won't see it live for probably a month, I reckon.

Attachments

• 5517d1ec89bd11d84c238bdd.jpg
    5517d1ec89bd11d84c238bdd.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 5517d1ed89bd11d84c238bdf.jpg
    5517d1ed89bd11d84c238bdf.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 5517d1ed89bd11d84c238bde.jpg
    5517d1ed89bd11d84c238bde.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 5517d1ee89bd11d84c238bea.jpg
    5517d1ee89bd11d84c238bea.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 5517d1f089bd11d84c238bf4.jpg
    5517d1f089bd11d84c238bf4.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 59

jbeletti

Looking good. I like the east-west bed. And the slides going out the off-door-side is perfect, leaving you maximum patio usage.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Very sweet trailer!

Welcome to the Heartland family!

We have our own Trail Runner forum here . . . please be sure to visit and post pictures of your trailer in action!

'Lil Guy'

I like your new rig, Enjoy and definitely think of joining the HOC and attending some rallys. That's the best part of owning a Heartland rig. If you're referring to the map with the states you've campled in, you cna just carry on with it. We did.
Enjoy your rig and hope to meet you down the road.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Also, make sure you join the Heartland Owners Club (HOC) . . .

It is free for the first year, and will be the source of a lot of info and fun!

And when you attend one of the HOC Rallies . . . you'll find out exactly why!

We've been to three rallies . . . and have three more on our calender!