Ac in garage

barneyboy

We are thinking about adding a 3rd ac unit in the garage area of our 2015 cyclone 4200 toy hauler. Wanted to see if anyone else has one of these units and what they the think of it. . There is already a fan back there now and not sure if Ac unit will properly fit ad or if there is adequate bracing as well. I welcome all comments on this.

OEFVET

I ordered my 4200 with the third AC in garage. My reason was for when we have a couple sleeping in the beds in garage. During warm weather it could get very stuffy back there.

Lynn1130

You may want to call Heartland Customer Service with your VIN to see if that opening is braced and wired for an air conditioner. That could determine just how expensive the project might become.

BLHFUN

We use the garage AC all the time. Worth the extra money in my opinion. Also Worth a call to HL with your VIN as Lynn indicated though to double check. Can't imagine they would change the structure though.

iowaone

I love having the garage AC. Great when using for sleeping and eating. Best of all though is when it hit and you are loading or unloading garage. Wouldn't be without.