Actual weights of BH 3270RS

NHCelt

Hi all. We have our 3270RS on order, and I am curious what the shipped weight is compared to the brochure weight. We are presently towing a Carriage 32-FWS and the dry wights and pin weights are very similar...hoping they are coming off the assembly line as advertised!

Interesting that the pin weight of this floorplan is heavier than the 3570RS and every other floorplan until you get over 40'...any idea why?

Thanks in advance....Celt.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hi all. We have our 3270RS on order, and I am curious what the shipped weight is compared to the brochure weight. We are presently towing a Carriage 32-FWS and the dry wights and pin weights are very similar...hoping they are coming off the assembly line as advertised!

Interesting that the pin weight of this floorplan is heavier than the 3570RS and every other floorplan until you get over 40'...any idea why?

Thanks in advance....Celt.

Your Big Horn will be weighted after it is al built and ready to be delivered to your dealer. Weights that are listed are not the actual weight as it does not
include options.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
My guess would be it's shorter length...this pushes the axles further forward, thus adding more weight toward the front...

weekender01

My neighbor has this exact floor plan and his weighed in right around 12K lbs. He has many of the options except the generator.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The empty weight is a non-starter. It's the GVW is what you need to keep in mind. You need to have enough truck for the GVW of the BH.