Anyone weigh their Bighorn 3270RS

NHCelt

Hi. We won't pick ours up until March on our way to FL, but I am curious about real world pin weights on the 3270RS. Our present rig, a Carriage Cameo 32FWS rig is pin heavy and heavier than the 3270, so I am expecting our new unit to be lighter but always like to see some real weights when loaded as storage is all in the front on this compared to the Carriage, which has significant rear storage.....

For the record, we are towing with a Chev 3500 duramax SRW with Bilsteins and Timbrens added, and have at least 40,000 miles towing this combination since 2011. I expect to be within all specifications, but know that we are near the trucks upper specifications with either the Cameo or Bighorn...

Just looking for real world actual weights...thanks!

Celt

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
You will probably need to take it and have it weighed yourself to get the real weight of your trailer.

I will be doing that when I get our Prowler back from warranty repairs at the dealership.

jimtoo

When you get your Bighorn, look at the door frame and you should see a yellow label from the factory with weight on it. The units are weighed as they move out the door of the plant after all assembly is done. This will include all the extras put on at the plant, but not anything you ask the dealer to install.

Jim M

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
mine was almost 900# heavier than what my yellow door sticker said, I know they don't weigh two battery's and full propane, tanks but that still don't make 900# more

pday1213

We had our 2015 3270RS weighed at the Rally in Goshen this past summer. The pin weight was about 2700 lbs and our trailer with full propane tanks, 1/2 tank of water and loaded for 4 weeks of travel came in just under 12,600