Ads again

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
They stopped for a few days but now they're back with a vengeance. Time to drop Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBR

They stopped for a few days but now they're back with a vengeance. Time to drop Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Throw a $5.00 upgrade at your account and try it for the next year. You may still see an embedded ad occasionally, but without TT, one's mobile reading/posting abilities are not enjoyable IMO. Many sites I peruse have their own mobile views, but they are all very buggy and not worth the stress.....much less stressful letting loose of a five dollar bill.....for myself anyway....go with the blue diamond!...lol.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

They have to support their web services one way or another. You have been using there app for free so I guess it's all in how you look at it.
Same with Pandora in you don't want the annoying commercials​ then you can pay extra to get rid of them....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Power247

Tapatalk Pro is $2.99 in the Google play store. I downloaded over the weekend and boom, no more ads.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Kbvols

Nothing is ever truly free there is always some type of cost or strings attached or in this case annoying adds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oregon_Camper

Explain why I should pay to get rid of something I don't want and didn't sign up for????

Folks have to make a living. You enjoy the ability to use the app they developed, you need to pay them one way or the other. Pay for software or get ads.

I'm surely not working for free my entire life and I'm guessing your didn't either.....so everyone has to get paid for what they do.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I've never really liked the Tapatalk experience so I never use it.

I just don't get it.

And it has nothing to do with the ads.