Allure vinyl flooring

kkamshop

John, we haven't used this in our Landmark yet but have used Lowe's Smartcore flooring in several places at home and in our daughter's home. Love this floor! It is a click and lock plank - 100% waterproof. Very stable product - it can be laid over existing flooring without "telegraphing".
I do have a concern about the slideout rollers causing the floor to come apart - I think running the planks perpendicular to the slide would be the best option. As with the other floors, it is not recommended for non residential use, but I tend to think that is a CYA statement.

Our vinyl is starting to tear so we need to replace some rollers and get some new flooring down.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
John, we haven't used this in our Landmark yet but have used Lowe's Smartcore flooring in several places at home and in our daughter's home. Love this floor! It is a click and lock plank - 100% waterproof. Very stable product - it can be laid over existing flooring without "telegraphing".
I do have a concern about the slideout rollers causing the floor to come apart - I think running the planks perpendicular to the slide would be the best option. As with the other floors, it is not recommended for non residential use, but I tend to think that is a CYA statement.

Our vinyl is starting to tear so we need to replace some rollers and get some new flooring down.

Disclaimers notwithstanding, the OEM flooring is vinyl, so maybe I’ll just go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk