Angel Soft instead

gasman

Camp Socializer
We've used Quilted Northern for as long as we can remember with no problems. You NEVER want to flush the corn cobs. Let them dry and you won't need to worry about tissue. Just rinse them and they are ready to go again!

debh

ive used scott for years (in camper and home). actually grew up using it. seems over the last 15 years its gotten thinner and thinner. just in the last 6 months its now so thin it falls apart as soon as it gets wet. NOT GOOD!

ive been looking for another brand. think i will try the angel soft. charmin clogs my toilets (at home). seems as though i need to use anything "safe for septic" at home even though i have city sewer.

when flushing in the camper i run a bit more water than just whats needed to wash out the bowl. ive never had a clog problem but keep the solid/water waste ratio on the water side.

sharmulst

We use the Kirkland brand from Costco. Until finding this we had tried several different kinds, but would use nothing else now. Only problem we don't have a membership so we depend on our kids when visiting them.

MC9

Your rv holding tank is not a septic tank. It basically doesn't matter what you throw in it. The outlet is as big as the inlet..Unless you are dumping into your septic at home. Not recommended, unless you dump just a few gallons at a time.

debh

Your rv holding tank is not a septic tank. It basically doesn't matter what you throw in it. The outlet is as big as the inlet..Unless you are dumping into your septic at home. Not recommended, unless you dump just a few gallons at a time.

while your holding tank isnt a septic tank, you dont have alot of push behind the waste to get it moving when you dump. gravity only. all the heavier material (solid waste and TP) will settle to the lowest point until dumped. that is in the pipe itself and around the opening of it. thats why its always recommended to use a "safe for septic" TP. the "stink b gone" chemical is also designed to help break up all the solid waste. septic safe TP is made to break up easily with these chemicals.
im always very careful about what gets tossed in there. a clog is one thing i DONT want to deal with!

jnbhobe

We use what ever the DW puts in the RV, we dump when needed and use no chemicals. I flush the tank real good and always have water in it. WFM