Annode Rod replacement

HOSS

On the two filter use as described above, what seqince would you suggest. Charcoal first or the white? And would you hook one at the water source at cg and one at the camper or both together? Being new to RVing I want to know all I can to make our first camping experience as good as can be. We have not had a chance to do the shake down trip yet even though we picked it up last month. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
On the two filter use as described above, what seqince would you suggest. Charcoal first or the white? And would you hook one at the water source at cg and one at the camper or both together? Being new to RVing I want to know all I can to make our first camping experience as good as can be. We have not had a chance to do the shake down trip yet even though we picked it up last month. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

I connected them together wih a short pipe, male/female hose connections on the inlet / outlet of the cannisters. I use a short hose to go into the docking station and the long hose to the water source. The white sediment filter should be in the first filter and the charcoal 2nd , as the final fillter.....Ken

HOSS

Thanks Ken, I got that down in my notes and will purchase the other filter tomorrow and give it a try on our shake down trip. HOSS