Another TowMax problem

So frustrated with the Tow Max tires! 3rd tire failure in the last 6 months!! First tire we saw it was bubbling - had it replaced 6 months ago. 2nd tire popped when we reached our destination (literally) last Wednesday; THEN...the 3rd was a major blow out on our way home Monday causing major damage to our trailer. Why aren't these tires recalled. It appears by all the websites they are complete crap (and defective). Not sure I will settle with the $190 blow off check they are giving people especially since my fender was ripped off and my leveling motor was sheared!

Anyone have any ideas who to contact for resolutions??

danemayer

So frustrated with the Tow Max tires! 3rd tire failure in the last 6 months!! First tire we saw it was bubbling - had it replaced 6 months ago. 2nd tire popped when we reached our destination (literally) last Wednesday; THEN...the 3rd was a major blow out on our way home Monday causing major damage to our trailer. Why aren't these tires recalled. It appears by all the websites they are complete crap (and defective). Not sure I will settle with the $190 blow off check they are giving people especially since my fender was ripped off and my leveling motor was sheared!

Hi mychell515,

Sorry to have to welcome you to the Heartland Owners Forum under these circumstances, but welcome anyway. There has been a lot of discussion about Towmax failures and about alternatives. I'm sure your post will generate additional discussion and suggestions.

To start, try calling Tredit.

Tredit Tire
(800) 537-2925
Tredit's Website
eMail Tredit

happykraut

I blew a TowMax on my 2012 BH on the way to the Sweetheart Rally. Tell me about the $190 blow off check. I'll take it.