Another water issue

caissiel

I had a leak in my basement caused by a leak of the Washer line. One of the lines had a brad nail driven through it. It never leaked till the nail rusted. I had to cut the line at the bottom and replaced the section to the washer tap.

aatauses

Thanks Wingfoot, appreciate your clarification. And thanks to others who have helped me start the process of finding this leak.Currently in apache Junction, AZ for the winteral

Bobby A

You can do the end caps only, but I elected to do the skylights and vents too. I, again would suggest checking out their Webb site for instruction. I learned not to apply the tap on the curve edges of the end caps..makes for a neater application...The tape does not like to make "curves/corners" very well. Has a pertinacity to want to go in straight lines..
Good luck,
Larry

I was with a buddy today at an RV dealership, they had a product like eternabond but it wasn't that brand. It came in a 6 inch wide and 16 feet long roll. I think it was about 60 bucks, I had it in my hand to buy but was hesident because it wasn't the eternabond brand. Do you guys think a off brand would be comprable to the eternabond brand ?? I looked in my campers world master catalog and didn't see eternabond tape, I thought that was odd.