Anyone living fulltime in a Big Country?

Theresau

We've done similar. We had the pull out pantry in the 2010 BH - it was nice but I think we tended to overload it. Had stuff in there we didn't use...was very heavy when we pulled it out. Pantry is important but so is a place for dishes. Our 3251 TS does that very well and there are two very deep drawers that easily store pots and pans. We didn't have that in our BH. The BC island has two cabinets that could have shelves added for add'l pantry space. There are so many drawers that I haven't really filled them all.

We store large appliances like the crock pot in the cabinets above the sofa. We store dry pantry stuff in the cabinets above the chairs.

We have a 2013 BH 3670. We have our pots & pans as well as our plates, bowls, etc in the drawers. We have organized our pantry goods in the upper cabinets in baskets. The small appliances not used daily are tucked away in the bottom cabinets.

It's an arrangement that works for us. You just have to play around with everything & come up with something that works for you. I will say that baskets are my best friends in that I can group like objects together & be able to pull one basket.

Martha

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
How do you all deal with there being no pantry? Where do you store your pantry goods and large cooking pots, crock pots, etc., since the BC has tons of drawers but not much bottom cabinet space?

Our 2014 BC 3650 does have a pantry to the left of the stove (a new design mod to the 3650). Under the "Butler Bar" we have "normal" cabinet doors that holds the big stuff. No lack of kitchen storage here!

Lance & Kem Duguay
NC Chapter Leaders
Waxhaw, NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Theresau

That's a nice mod in regard to adding the pantry - the 3650 is a very nice model and has a great residential kitchen. Is too big for us. If we had a bigger truck would have greatly considered it. (But do like the moveable island in the 3251 TS.)

Our 2014 BC 3650 does have a pantry to the left of the stove (a new design mod to the 3650). Under the "Butler Bar" we have "normal" cabinet doors that holds the big stuff. No lack of kitchen storage here!

Lance & Kem Duguay
NC Chapter Leaders
Waxhaw, NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -