Apology

pokypa

I would like to apologize for my rant against Heartland. I realize that I had become bitter and angry because of the problems I've had. I ask all of you and Heartland to please forgive me, because I was wrong in the manner that I used this forum and the things I was saying.

Snow

I would like to apologize for my rant against Heartland. I realize that I had become bitter and angry because of the problems I've had. I ask all of you and Heartland to please forgive me, because I was wrong in the manner that I used this forum and the things I was saying.
Been there ,done that ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Jim.Allison

We all been there my man, we feel your pain!!!!!!

Its a natural response to get bent out of shape when you get hit hard by something you love so much, like your fiver. Your fiver represents your lifelong ambitions of retiring and getting to spend some of that money or be with family or friends. We invest so much in it. Then when the manufacturer does not do just right, it hits us hard.

We feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!

Sunset4k

Roger and Dena, I think most of understand the frustration you experienced. We too were very, very, unhappy with our Elkridge due to all kinds of issues we had. This was a year ago... It's all been resolved now. I was very vocal about it here. Thank goodness everyone forgave me too!!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Been there and know the pain. Mama also told me to don't show yourself but to use that energy to work thru the problem. Life is must better in the long run.

rk45

I don't know why we should not be upset with all the things that are wrong with the RV . We sure do not go and buy a new rig and think wow I hope there is a bunch of stuff wrong with this so We can spend a few days or a month in the Camping World parking lot or have to cancel a trip .Of course we get disappointed & upset. They have been building these things for a long time!! Why do all these things go wrong !!

SeattleLion

I understand the upset as well. I am very unhappy with the number of problems in our new Bighorn. My contacts with Heartland have been very pleasant and generally productive. I think we do have a right to be upset with the very poor initial quality of such expensive, luxury fivers. At least Heartland is good about fixing their mistakes. Now, how about shipping only after the trailers are defect free?