Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Jim's new position with Heartland </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
:eek: ...
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> __________________
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax
2008 Heartland Sundance 2800RLS
(pictured is my former rig)

And?

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Gentlemen, you are parsing words with "Jim's new position with Heartland". What about the last 3 years he developed, built and moderated this forum for "free"? Are you questioning is impartiality? If he hadn't founded this forum, there would be nothing to discuss. As others have said, certain people were blamed for their actions and Jim couldn't 100% be certain of the veracity of the claims. When you start naming and blaming people without complete certainty that is called slander. If you guys think you can do a better job than the moderators, why don't you offer your free services? I don't see censorship, rather protection for all involved. With all the assistance we all receive with this forum, why don't we get back to the fun at hand and move forward. Anyone who wants to know "the real truth" from Don can always PM him. Amen.

truknutt

Committed Member
Motion to close this thread!

Moderators & Members,

I make a motion that this thread be closed.

I think we should get back to sharing good information amongst the membership and helping to foster ownership of the Heartland Brand.

Any seconds to the motion?

P.S. No vegetable throwing!!!!

:D:D:D

jbeletti

Okay guys - motion made, motion seconded by the OP, motioned carried. Thread closed. Thanks all for the feedback. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.