Arctic package apply to 2nd bathroom?

danemayer

Hello,

I have the arctic package on my 4200. Does the 2nd rear grey and black tanks also have tank heaters? Thanks.

Hi Cyclonerunner,

The Canadian Arctic/Yeti option includes tank heaters on black, gray, and fresh tanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Danemayer, I understand that the 3 main tanks are heated. However, I do have a full bath in the rear garage area with separate tank pull valves. A black and grey up front, and a black and grey in the rear. I assume the front grey is for the shower,kitchen sink, and washing machine drains. I assume the rear is for the rear sink and shower. The front black tank for the front toilet, and the rear for the rear toilet. But, the rear tanks are not covered by the underbelly with them being in the garage. I did not notice any type of wrap around the rear tanks, so I was wanting to make sure before I try to use the rear bathroom this winter. Thanks for your help.

danemayer

If you can see the bottom of the tanks, there should be a heating pad glued to the tank bottom. Pads are something like 12" x 24" with wires coming out. If you can't see it, it's not there. You might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. have your VIN # ready. Doesn't make sense to me to leave some tanks unprotected. But maybe if the tanks are exposed, the heating pads aren't effective in which case it wouldn't make sense to put them on.

Does your owners manual say anything about using the rear tanks?

Also, maybe something has changed. I thought the rear sink and bath in Cyclones both drained into the rear black tank. Sounds like you also have a gray tank and drain valve back there. Can you see the plumbing lines to be sure the gray is for the rear sink?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk