Arizona Chapter members going to Goshen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron-Cookie

The way things are going for us now it looks like we will arrive on the 13th or 14th... We are looking forward to this event! It will be M'Now's first BIG trip in the "AreWe"

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wondering how the caravan road trip to Goshen is going?

We are anxiously awaiting two weeks from now at Mountaindale to see some of you on your way back home!

Mrsfish

talked to Rick a few minutes ago. They spent the night in a truck stop that kept Rick, Garry and all the dogs awake. So they left at some godaweful hour this morning since they were already awake. Have had rain most of the way today and Rick discovered that his windshield wipers were bad. One of those things we forget to replace in Arizona :). They will be spending the night somewhere around Springfield MO - but maybe looking for an RV park:) I can tell they are getting excited to get to Goshen - so rally beware. The Arizona boys are coming!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I don't know why . . . but I love the highway sounds and it doesn't bother me to sleep by the highway.

Although it could be that I grew up with the main railroad track (two tracks) between Detroit and Chicago 50 feet from our house, Amtraks and freight trains full of cars from the motor city going by every 15 minutes might have something to do with that.

Hope they can find a spot at an RV park, although being a Friday, it might be tough.

We've been getting rain here in Colorado every day for the last month and a half . . . lots of flooding going on around here.

Although the sun just came out about an hour ago and the weather forecast is looking like the end of the monsoon season is close at hand!

Should be all cleared up by Mountaindale time in two weeks (we will be in site #86 Thursday and leaving on Sunday)!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Here in Springfield MO....we found a super Mom & Pop RV Resort...$25 full hookups....The dogs are now happy and Harley went for a jump in the creek....AC is running full blast....Grilling Wild Salmon and hitting the road early so we can arrive in Goshen by 4 PM.....Some kind of fun changing Rick's wiper blades in the rain, felt like two kids playing in the water.....Great trip so far...

dlw930

Enroute from north Texas to Goshen. Staying at the North Little Rock KOA. Stopping in Whittington Woods RV park near Benton, IL tomorrow night. Landing in Goshen Sunday p.m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Stopping in Whittington Woods RV park near Benton, IL tomorrow night. .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have stayed at Whittington Woods a couple of times. Nice park.
There is a family restaurant down the road about a mile that is pretty good. I like the white pie.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.