Armour Roofing

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Did you use the RV armor product? Find any reviews decent reviews?
Brian,

I haven’t found out much about it, other than it adds about 300-400 lbs to the coach and it’s not cheap with a lifetime warranty as long as you own the coach. I haven’t even been able to see it in person on anyone’s rig.

Hayden

Matt750

I'd like to check into this as well. Hopefully somebody that has it or has seen it will chime in!

bmflyfish

Brian,

I haven’t found out much about it, other than it adds about 300-400 lbs to the coach and it’s not cheap with a lifetime warranty as long as you own the coach. I haven’t even been able to see it in person on anyone’s rig.

Hayden

Speaking with the rv armor rep, on my travel trailer the weight added is less than 100lbs.

Pros
Estimate to install is $5k (New roof rubber estimate was 8k)
lifetime warranty
indestructible

Cons
more difficult to change out vents or other accessories
more costly to replace vents or accessories
heavier trailer

Usually there will be more pro or cons on my lists. Anyone who reads this post, feel free to add to either column.

I am still waiting to hear back from a company called rvroof.com. I have just placed a call to them today.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Speaking with the rv armor rep, on my travel trailer the weight added is less than 100lbs.

Pros
Estimate to install is $5k (New roof rubber estimate was 8k)
lifetime warranty
indestructible

Cons
more difficult to change out vents or other accessories
more costly to replace vents or accessories
heavier trailer

Usually there will be more pro or cons on my lists. Anyone who reads this post, feel free to add to either column.

I am still waiting to hear back from a company called rvroof.com. I have just placed a call to them today.

They estimated me at 7k due to the length of my trailer. My roof is currently fine but I was thinking ahead. As I was thinking about making an overhead covering on my property. But that doesn’t help while on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
Since vents may be the most likely item why not install after the roof is done? Same with antennas.