Arrived in Newport Beach

Rustyfire

Headed down from Ocean Shores, WA. and for the maiden voyage on the bighorn only one minor event. Through Grants Pass went out of the way to hit a low branch and destroy the AC shroud. Lucky no great damage. Found a new one in LA and installed it. All those years pulling trailers I guess I never really had to look up as much to gauge 13 ft. Still haveing fun and learning the ropes. Heading for Buckeye, AZ.in a couple days. :cool:

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi Rustyfire,
Congrats on your new Bighorn. What campground are you in, and do you like amenities? And don't worry about your little mishap. Just remember to make sure your hitch is locked before pulling out.

wdk450

Hi Rustyfire,
Congrats on your new Bighorn. What campground are you in, and do you like amenities? And don't worry about your little mishap. Just remember to make sure your hitch is locked before pulling out.

AMEN!!!!!
Been there (recently), done that (hitch drop).
I'm in nearby Hemet, moving on to Quartzsite next Sunday.

Rustyfire

We are in the Newport Dunes RV Park. Here for a wedding and a very nice place. Seems like a lot of things to get involved with but we have too much going on. Already looking into a shock pin after the California freeways. Stockton I-5 being the worse.