AT&T Stadium

VMooreSR

Anybody go to Dallas Cowboy stadium ( AT&T Stadium) and park in the RV lot? Is there plenty of room? Looks like you can park in there at 8:00am the day before the game and leave by 5pm the day after.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here's what I found online: RV Parking Information
  • RV Parking is in Silver Lot 14
  • RV Parking is $150
  • RV Parking can be purchased through our ticketing office in person or onlineHERE.
  • Overnight parking is allowed for most events. For more information on which events overnight parking is allowed, please contact Guest Services at (817) 892-4161.
  • RV’s can arrive as early as 8:00 am the day before the game / event, and must depart the lot by 5:00 pm the day following the game (Stadium Event Schedule Permitting). For more information please contact Guest Services at (817) 892-4161.
  • There are no hookups in Silver Lot 14 for electric or water; a dump station is on site
  • Spaces are 20ft X 40ft (RV's longer than 43ft must check with parking attendant in parking lot)
  • Tow cars have to have a permit also if they are on site on event day (unless parked with RV in the same space)
  • Tailgating is permitted by RV occupant within the confines of their space; not in drive aisles
  • Generators are permissible within the confines of the RV space

We've never been to "Jerry-World", mainly because the team has not been winning, and Jerry Jones (owner of the Cowboys) charges an arm, leg and your first born to attend a game. I think regular car parking starts at $20, but I'm not sure.

VMooreSR

Thanks Erika, That is the info I had also. I was hoping that some Cowboy fan might actually have gone to a game with there rig, and if its easy in and out.
I just hope I'm not the only Texans fan in the lot. LOL

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Easy in and out to the stadium is relative -- I hate driving in DFW in a car, much less towing. ;)

Boostable

I was just there for the Final 4 "although not in MY rig". Ingress/Egress is not a problem at that stadium. You will be arriving on Friday so you will only be contending with other RV'ers. Get there early to get a decent spot and make your parking easier. Things can get tight in the lot itself with a 5'er once things start to fill up.