At the pearly gate

happykraut

A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gate.
'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' asked St. Peter. 'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered. 'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled… ’Now, back off or I'll kick the s*** out of all of you!
St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'
'Couple of minutes ago.'

pegmikef

Bernie, a similar scenario actually happened to a buddy of mine that I worked with in Germany. When he was a young sergeant, he and his paratrooper buddies, all stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC were drinking in a local bar. Most of his buddies left before he did and when he walked out of the bar he encountered a group of bikers from a local gang. Somewhat under the influence he started playing his role as a sergeant and began dressing down the bikers, "you all need haircuts" and "while you're at it, don't come back until you're clean shaven" and so on . . . he woke up in the post hospital with his mouth wired shut because of his broken jaw. True story.

happykraut

Bernie, a similar scenario actually happened to a buddy of mine that I worked with in Germany. When he was a young sergeant, he and his paratrooper buddies, all stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC were drinking in a local bar. Most of his buddies left before he did and when he walked out of the bar he encountered a group of bikers from a local gang. Somewhat under the influence he started playing his role as a sergeant and began dressing down the bikers, "you all need haircuts" and "while you're at it, don't come back until you're clean shaven" and so on . . . he woke up in the post hospital with his mouth wired shut because of his broken jaw. True story.
Great story Mike.