ATF: Bighorn - another amazing experiance

Bobby A

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Dave, Scott, Max, Kenny and the rest of the crew that went over and above the call of duty today. These guys are the best and we will be forever greatful, and we will continue to preach what an AWESOME company Heartland is.

Thanks again guys,
Bobby & Lisa Altizer

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bobby, I'll leave this in the ATF for now but please enlighten us. Who are these folks and what was done?

Bobby A

These guys, useing a military analogy are the SEALS of Heartland in my opinion, diagnose, treat and cure, useing another analogy. They deserve all the recognition, the issues were plumbing, electrical and a few other things, they even found an issue with the level up that was just installed. These guys are truly the best and we are forever greatful, was hoping upper management would see this if I put it in ATF.

Bobby A

Hey Bobby,, thanks for another great report about the Heartland Service.

Jim M

Thanks Jim,
I feel its the least I can do to report positive experiances. Sometimes forums can have to much negativity. We were at a campgrounds in Renfro Valley Kentucky yesterday and talked to a Big Horn owner on his maden voyage, they had a couple small issues I help them with and also told them about this forum that they new nothing about. It seems that a lot of people I meet with Heartland products don't know about this forum.

jimtoo

Very true Bobby,, I think that if the dealers would promote the forum as an aid to the owner, it would help the dealer sell a unit and also maybe even prevent some of the work that the dealer has to redo.

Jim M

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
I hope thoughs guys do not break thier arms patting themselve on thier back. Ha ha. They do have talent. Good job!!

wdk450

Thanks Jim,
I feel its the least I can do to report positive experiances. Sometimes forums can have to much negativity. We were at a campgrounds in Renfro Valley Kentucky yesterday and talked to a Big Horn owner on his maden voyage, they had a couple small issues I help them with and also told them about this forum that they new nothing about. It seems that a lot of people I meet with Heartland products don't know about this forum.

When I bought my Bighorn in January 2009, there was a full page flyer on the owner's group and the forum in the blue manuals pouch. I hope they are still providing this to new owners.