ATF: Bighorn - Kitchen Faucet

olcoon

If you are needing a new one, you can go to to one of the big box stores & get one. It'll probably be better quality & cheaper than going to an RV store.

Last edited by a moderator:

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Ditto what olcoon said. We replaced both the kitchen and bath faucets from Lowes. They work better.

kbausano

We have a 2016 model 3570, and the kitchen faucet 'switch' that changes from a stream to a spray stopped working. At home, I was able to replace just the nozzle spray. Although there is a exploding diagram breaking down the parts of this faucet, there are no parts numbers not indication of model. We, like you, seem to be stuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Westwind

If it has a red/blue circle on the handle it might be Duro and if you have a problem you can contact Heartland and give them your Vin number and they should be able to help you. Faucet manufacturers can change on same model manufacture runs.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Personally, I'd change the faucet entirely. The Duro and other OEM faucets usually have plastic innards that corrode over time. A good quality residential faucet (usually real metal innards)should last much much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk